It sure has been a while since my last post. Please don’t consider it as purposefully avoiding the conversation. I have been busy balancing the employment search, out-of-town guests, exploring culture and catching up on life’s annoyances, like laundry. I am currently preparing a series of posts regarding summertime in Chicago. In the mean time, please enjoy my guest post on the Michigan By The Bottle Blog. Big thanks to Shannon Casey who encouraged me share my experience... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!