I love to travel, but, often I don’t get to travel as far as I would like sometimes. That is why when a couple of my friends got married in Albany, New York, last fall, I made a point to attend. The leaves were changing and I got to explore both upstate New York and Vermont. It was gorgeous, and I had a fabulous time at the wedding. Whenever I travel I make a point to do some touristy stuff, but also love to explore the local life and do as the locals do. For this trip it... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!