You accepted an intern position to learn real world skills and to put those classroom theories to the test? I am proud of you for seeking out learning opportunities in your chosen field. Wait, you’re still in school? Even better. Balancing a full course load, an internship, a part-time job and a social life is a great lesson in time management. You may not get all the glory and recognition as an intern, but you can provide value by being an asset to the team. Believe it or not,... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!