I’m known for ranting about how St. Valentine’s Day is one of those greeting card holidays that everyone just buys into without real consideration. However, this year I really wanted someone to bake me cookies. And they did. They even uped the ante by bringing a dozen roses and a wonderful day. Now that you’ve heard about my weekend, I would like to bring you a little Valentine’s Day cheer on this fine Monday. This gift idea is for to your social media... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!