Yo, yo. How does your garden grow? Like a bloomin’ onion! That’s how. In my kitchen window. Booyah! I haven’t told you but I’ve slowly been trying to style my kitchen window. In the midst of yet another renter decorating dilemma, I decided to try grow green onion in my window. But first here’s some inspiration of how I really want my kitchen window to be styled. I’d love to put multi-colored bottles on it or real planters on glass... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!