My first attempt at a real live blog, though much delayed, is bound to be interesting. The focus of this blog is culture, public relations and social media. As a 23-year-old recent college graduate, I am still pinpointing my cultural identity. While I revel in the strategery of public relations and seek out the newest social media, I am passionate about culture. I want to be absorbed in culture. A natural people watcher, I am inspired by my surroundings – the people, the sights,... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!