Several weeks ago we stopped at the Marriot City Center hotel bar in downtown Raleigh on our way to the Jane’s Addiction concert. And I found this in the ladies room. Not sure what you are looking at? Well, it is a fantastic print of pen and ink drawing by Henri Matisse from 1936. It would perfectly complement my Picasso print that I picked up a few years back at The Art Institute of Chicago. It was decided by yours truly right then an there. I must find it for my gallery... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!