Life is full of do-overs and new beginnings. You can’t get too settled. It’s much easier to change and adapt to your new circumstances. And so I welcome you to my new website. This said, there’s some offline news to share. First off…Mum! I got a job. That’s right, a J-O-B. A full-time one with good benefits, at that. It’s been a long time coming, but I’m so excited and couldn’t be more thrilled to be working at Bandwidth.com as their new Marketing Manager.... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!