…A continuation of “What is she thinking?”… What does it mean that So Original is a product? Well, a product is something that is produced. And So Original is produced by me. In fact, it is a part of me. My ideas, my content, my thoughts are expressed and explored here (as you can see by my candid posts on friendship). Being a product is not all that bad. I am of the opinion that it is a liberating position that provides value and freedom. It’s fantastic for me... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!