In honor of “I Love Thrifting Day” on Saturday, July 7th, I thought it would be appropriate to share some of my favorite thrift and consignment shops in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. Some of my favorite local thrift shops If you’re out and about, please consider stopping by one of these fine establishments. (Just dont grab my find.) Habitat for Humanity Moore Store, Aberdeen, NC – This is by far the best Habitat ReStore that I’ve visited. Plus I... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!