First, a tiny little warning. This is not your typical end of year/beginning of new year recap where I will rehash best and most awesome of the best posts ever. Nah, this is more along the lines of something changed even though I don’t feel any different, so maybe I should reflect on this. Have to say, I went through a lot of changes in 2010, but the high points wouldn’t be nearly as fulfilling if they weren’t experienced without the bottom-of-the-bucket type... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!