I looked and looked and over analyzed to death about the perfect shelf for above the bar car. It just isn’t in the cards though. So I decided to complement the two “Don’t forget” prints from twodumbs over the dining table, by creating a lemon painting. To pull in the other dining room colors, I painted a cut lemon and had it sort of hanging off the edge of the canvas like the circles hang off the two of these prints. via twodumbs I found inspiration... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!