A few days ago, I was doing my weekly 20 minute de-clutter sweep up throughout the house and I got stuck on the little table by the front door that acts as my landing strip. It is a two tier table (not the same one as this one) that serves double duty as my landing strip as I come in the door with my hands full of keys, mail and bags, etc., but also houses useful items like telephone books, pool rules, head lamp and take out menus. Those take out menus had been building up, and... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!