I’ve got big plans this year For the most part, it includes figuring out how to be even more frugal and fun as I embark on a self-imposed year of saving. Last year was the year of many trips. In 2011, I went to Austin, Texas; Chicago (twice); Albany, New York; Vermont; Florida; and Georgia. Which is a lot in my book. I definitely had a lot of memorable experiences and gained new friends along the way. But as the year came to a close, I realized that I hadn’t exactly... Read More
The Not So Distant Latest
- One Big Girl Step For Me, One Giant Step Together
- Big news from a little blogger
- West Elm is coming to Durham!
- Brass Push Pin Wreath
- The Saga Lives On: A Side Table Update
- Garage Find: Ecolarium – The Aquarium of the 90′s
- My “I Love Thrifting” Day Finds
- DIY Bottle Tiki Torch
- I Love Thrifting Day
- Happy Independence Day!