I Love Thrifting Day
Some of my favorite local thrift shops
If you’re out and about, please consider stopping by one of these fine establishments. (Just dont grab my find.)
- Habitat for Humanity Moore Store, Aberdeen, NC – This is by far the best Habitat ReStore that I’ve visited. Plus I volunteer here when I can.
- Goodwill on North Market Drive, Raleigh, NC – Clothing selection
- Passage Consignment, Raleigh, NC – Great source for picture frames and kitchen wares.
- Durham Rescue Mission’s Bargain Center, Raleigh, NC – This place is huge. You never know what you’re going to find in the stacks. Don’t miss the outside furniture.
- Wake County Habitat for Humanity ReStores (Locations in Raleigh & Cary, NC) – You never know what you are going to find here. Personally I like the Cary store a bit more than the Raleigh one, but I recommend visiting both locations.
- Dorcas Ministries Shop, Cary, NC – Lots of household items. Added benefit alert! It’s two doors down from the Cary ReStore.
- This -N- That, Cary, NC – Great place to just rummage around for a find.
- ReTails Thrift Store, Raleigh, NC – You never know what you’re going to discover on the back wall of this place.
- Cause for Paws, Raleigh, NC – Proceeds from this large thrift shop on South Saunders Street go to help homeless animals.
- This Just In Consignments, Raleigh, NC – They had a lot of odds and ends here the last time I stopped by.
Please join us in celebrating the art of the find on I Love Thrifting Day!
For the lowdown on Raleigh’s “I <3 Thrifting Day” with complete itinerary, check out Courtney’s blog, The Joy of Decorating. Big thank you goes out to Courtney for organizing the Raleigh outing!!
Be warned, if you plan to join us, Brittany has already announced that she’ll be a tad bit snap happy during Saturday’s festivities, so come with a generous smile and some crazy poses in mind. (By the way she has some great recaps from last year’s event.) Thanks for introducing me to this awesome idea!
You can follow all the excitement on social media by following the #ilovethrifting hashtag.
Lastly, a big thanks to Mr. Goodwill Hunting himself Rashon Carraway, for the concept of celebrating the art of finding best deals around!!
Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow!! Also, if your favorite thrift store didn’t make my list, let me know in the comments! Have a fabulous weekend!